Retail stores are open for shopping and donating 7 days a week during modified hours of 10 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Some of our stores are now open until 8:00 p.m. for shopping only. click here for the list
Donations are accepted from 10:00 – 6:00 at all stores.
UPDATE: Our two outlet stores are open! Please see details below. The two outlet stores in Bridgeton and on Market St. will reopen on Wednesday, 7/22, but will operate very differently. See below for details:
- Hours will be 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- MASKS will be required, no exceptions, and this will be enforced!
- Bins will be filled when the stores open, however, there will be no rotating of bins on and off the floor during that time.
- Customers must exit the store at 1:00.
- The stores will be close between 1:00 – 3:00 p.m. for cleaning, sanitizing and refilling the bins.
- At 3:00 p.m. customers will be allowed in. Again, there will be no rotating of bins on and off the floor during that time.
- We are recommending one (1) person at time per bin to help with social distancing!
We appreciate your patience as we slowly reopen the outlet stores. Our utmost priority is to keep our staff and customers safe!
Thanks and Welcome Back!
Great for making the budget stretch, for outfitting rapidly growing children, for personalizing teen wardrobes, adding to men’s and women’s career attire, or finding vintage or designer buys, Goodwill stores make shopping an outing and never a chore.
Because Goodwill stores restock several times daily, shoppers can always find something new. Many shoppers go from store to store, because each store has different items and each offers the potential to discover something special and unexpected. Bargain seekers and treasure hunters enjoy Goodwill for its wide variety of clothing and household goods with one-of-a-kind appeal priced at bottom dollar.
Our beautiful, bright clean stores boast aisles chock full of great merchandise. All 44 locations are open seven days a week. With locations all across the region, both shopping and dropping off donations at Goodwill is always convenient.