A: MERS/Goodwill serves individuals with disabilities with funding through the Missouri Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (VR). By meeting with a VR Counselor, you will be able to find out if you are eligible for services. That Counselor will then refer you to the appropriate program.
A: Our offices providing services in partnership with Vocational Rehabilitation are open from 8am to 4pm, Monday through Friday. The Missouri Work Assistance and Workforce Investment Act (WIA) Programs are provided from 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday.
I am text block.
A: Programs vary by geographic area. Please contact the MERS/Goodwill location nearest you to hear about specific programs click here for a location near you.
A: MERS/Goodwill works with many agencies in the community to provide vouchers to use at the retail stores on a referral basis. Unfortunately, Goodwill does not give or sell their donated cars to the public. Our donated cars are sold “as is” at dealer auto auctions in St. Louis, Rolla and Springfield, Missouri. The revenue from the sale of our donated cars is used to further our mission of helping individuals with employment training and job placement services throughout the bi-state area.
A: Other services provided through MERS/Goodwill include the Supported Living Program (funded by St. Louis office for DD Resources in St. Louis City), Senior Community Service employment Program (SCSEP), Forest Park Southeast, Juvenile Justice (St. Louis City), Apprenticeship, and Sheltered Employment (St. Louis).
A: Referral/payer sources for MERS/Goodwill services include:
- Bureau of Blind Services
- Community Access and Job Training
- Delmar Workforce Development
- Department of Justice
- Division of Family Services
- Division of Youth Services
- Domestic Violence Court
- EPS Rehabilitation
- Family Court Youth
- Federal Bureau of Prisons
- Federal Office of Workers Compensation
- Federal Probation and Parole
- Florissant Square Division of Workforce Development
- Forest Park S/E
- Fort Zumwalt School District
- Francis Howell School District
- Franklin County Board
- Illinois Division of Rehabilitation Services
- International Institute
- The Jewish Federation
- Lippman Division of Workforce Development
- Missouri Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Missouri Rehabilitation Services for the Blind
- Missouri Career Center
- New Beginnings
- North Oaks Division of Workforce Development
- North West Division of Workforce Development
- Productive Living Board of St. Louis County
- Project Cares
- Regional Center
- Simon Grant
- Southwest School
- Special School District
- St. Charles Division of Workforce Development
- St. Charles School District
- St. Louis Community College
- St. Louis Office for DD Resources
- St. Louis Public Schools
- St. Louis Regional Center
- St. Patrick Center
- Veterans Administration IL
- Veterans Administration Springfield, MO
- Veterans Administration St. Louis, MO
- Washington State
- Wentzville School District
A: Please contact your local office for information regarding referrals and fees.
A: Services provided in partnership with Missouri Vocational Rehabilitation are provided in weekly meetings with your Case Manager or Employment Specialist.