Sunday - 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Monday - Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
DONATION HOURS- 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. everyday
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW TO DONATE
All of our stores are accepting donations every day from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. A donation attendant will be available to help you with your donation and to provide a receipt.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not accept donations of large furniture such as dining room tables, buffets or china cabinets, sofas & large chairs and bedroom furniture.
Please do not leave your donations on the ground or at the door during non-business hours. Your donations can be subject to damage from weather or theft. Thanks for your cooperation!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW TO SHOP AT OUR STORES
Beginning on February 28 our Illinois stores will no longer require masks, however, it is recommended.
Our store hours are 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. Sunday – Saturday
Please note: donations are only accepted until 6:00 every day.
Operating our stores with the safety of the public and the well being of our associates is our top priority. We will be implementing safety measures as outlined by the government and CDC guidelines as follows:
- Masks or other fabric face coverings are recommended, especially for those that aren’t vaccinated. However, if there are any city, county or state mandates we will abide by them.
- We will follow any occupancy limitations for customers set by the governing city/county.
- We also recommend that staff and customers maintain social distancing in our stores by asking customers and staff to maintain a six feet space between others.
Please note that our dressing rooms are permanently closed, however, our return policy has been expanded as follows:
- Merchandise may be returned up to 14 days from date of purchase at any MERS Goodwill regular retail store
- Must have “original” receipt
- Must have the original price tag “attached”
- Merchanise must be returned in the same condition in which it was purchased
- No returns on ‘AS IS” merchandise
We will now be accepting Google Pay and Apple Pay for the convenience of touchless checkout.