All retail stores are open from 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. for shopping.
Donations will be accepted at all locations until 6:00 p.m. Please note . . . we are temporarily not accepting furniture or other large items. We are sorry for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Our Brentwood store on Manchester Rd. is now permanently a “donation only” site.
Our outlet stores are open, but our operating procedures are different. See below for details!
Please note . . . the Bridgeton outlet location is NOT accepting donations! Sorry for the inconvenience!
The two outlet stores in Bridgeton and on Market St. are open but are operating very differently. See below for details:
- Hours will be 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- MASKS will be required, no exceptions, and this will be enforced!
- Bins will be filled when the stores open, however, there will be no rotating of bins on and off the floor during that time.
- Customers must exit the store at 1:00.
- The stores will be close between 1:00 – 3:00 p.m. for cleaning, sanitizing and refilling the bins.
- At 3:00 p.m. customers will be allowed in. Again, there will be no rotating of bins on and off the floor during that time.
- We are recommending one (1) person at time per bin to help with social distancing!
We appreciate your patience as we slowly reopen the outlet stores. Our utmost priority is to keep our staff and customers safe!
Thanks and Welcome Back!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW TO DONATE
All of our stores are accepting donations from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Please note, the way you donate WILL BE DIFFERENT. In keeping with government and CDC guidelines, we will be taking precautions to keep everyone safe and will be using a “self-service” donation process. Donors will be asked to unload their vehicle and place donations in the containers provided. At this time we cannot accept any large items, including furniture, that won’t fit into the containers which are 40″ x 40″ x 40″.
Please do not leave your donations on the ground or at the door. It’s imperative for everyone’s safety that your donations go into a container during business hours from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW TO SHOP AT OUR STORES
Operating our stores with the safety of the public and the well being of our associates is our top priority. We will be implementing safety measures as outlined by the government and CDC guidelines as follows:
- Masks or other face coverings will be required to enter the store.
- We will follow any occupancy limitations for customers set by the governing city/county. A Goodwill team member will be stationed at the door to help facilitate that as well as to remind customers to wear a face covering!
- Goodwill associates will be cleaning carts and all touch points throughout the store on an ongoing basis.
- We will be practicing social distancing in our stores by asking customers and staff to maintain a six feet space between others. Arrows will be on the floor as a guide.
Unfortunately, our dressing rooms are closed for the time being. However, we will be extending our 7-day return policy to 14 days.
We will now be accepting Google Pay and Apple Pay for the convenience of touchless checkout.