2018 10,000 Likes Gift Certificate Giveaway
Rules & Regulations/General Contest Rules:
This Contest is sponsored by MERS/Missouri Goodwill, Industries (“Sponsor”). This Contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by FACEBOOK, nor is FACEBOOK associated with the Contest in any way. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest must be directed to the Sponsor or Administrator, and not to FACEBOOK. You are providing your information to MERS Goodwill and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for administering the Contest.
MERS Goodwill will conduct its contests substantially as described in these general contesting rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
- Description of Contest/Participation:
- Like the MERS/Missouri Goodwill Industries Facebook page to enter into a drawing.
- Ten (10) randomly selected winners will receive a gift certificate in the amounts of a $10 to be used at a MERS/Missouri Goodwill Industries retail store.
- Conditions/Restrictions For Winners:
- As a condition of entering, entrants agree: a) to release, MERS Goodwill, its respected affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, its sales representatives, distributors, administrators, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents (“Promotional Parties”), from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the delivery, awarding, receipt, possession, typos, misspellings, and/or use or misuse of the entry form and/or prize; b) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for the actual out-of-pocket expenses; c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to the out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
- Participants agree that all decisions made by the administrator will be final and conclusive. Except where prohibited, liking the MERS/Missouri Goodwill Industries Facebook page constitutes consent from the participant to use his/her name, likeness, and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media now known or hereafter invented without territorial or time limitation.
- MERS Goodwill may at its sole discretion suspend or terminate the Giveaway by posting a notice should any causes arise beyond the control of MERS/Missouri Goodwill Industries, Inc. headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Winners MUST live in the MERS Goodwill territories of Missouri and Southern Illinois.
- Winners must be over the age of 18.
- Employees of MERS Goodwill, its subsidiaries, the contracted agencies involved in the development and execution of this Giveaway and all the above’s immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each) and those living in the same household are ineligible.
- The Prizes are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified herein. Winner and guest must comply with all rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of prize in its entirety. The prize elements will be awarded as described herein (subject to legal restrictions, etc.). If the winner is disqualified or is found to be ineligible for the contest, the Sponsor reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award the prize, at its sole discretion. By accepting the prize, Prize Winners must agree to the prize conditions on participation and must sign a release to be eligible to receive a prize and hereby agrees that: (i) that all decisions of the Sponsor, judges, and Contest Entities with respect to the Contest are final and binding; (ii) to release the Sponsor, Sponsor and sponsors and their respective parent companies and affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and licensees from any and all claims in connection with the Contest and the award or use of the prizes; (iii) to allow the Sponsor to and sponsors to use their names, voices, photographs, likenesses, biographical material, in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest, without additional financial or other compensation; and (iv) where allowed by law, sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize. The Contest Entities are not responsible or liable to any entrant or winner or any person claiming through such entrant or winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, volcanic eruption, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond the Contest Entities’ sole control. All other costs and expenses related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of Prize Winners. Sponsor does not make, and is not responsible in any manner for, any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to any prizes, regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose. The Sponsor will have no further obligation to winner.
- If any potential winner cannot be contacted within the required time period (if applicable), he/she forfeits the applicable prize and he/she will be disqualified from further consideration. Failure to comply with these requirements and or the Official Rules for any reason, return of prize notification or prize as un-deliverable or disqualification of any winner for any reason will result in forfeiture of applicable prize. If a potential contest prize winner forfeits a prize or is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will select an alternate potential winner. If a potential contest winner forfeits a prize or is disqualified for any reason, an Administrator will select from all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period an alternate potential winner. This course of action may continue until the particular prize is won and claimed.
- Giveaways Dates & Winners Selection
- Dates of Contest: Contest will begin immediately and end once the MERS/Missouri Goodwill Industries Facebook page receives 10,000 Likes (“Contest Period)
- How to Enter: During the Contest Period, visit the MERS/Missouri Goodwill Industries Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/mers.goodwill/ at hit the “Like” button.
- Winner Selection: Once the MERS/Missouri Goodwill Industries Facebook page receives 10,000 Likes, the Sponsor will randomly select 10 followers from all eligible entries received from the Sponsor’s official Facebook page.
- Prize for 10,000 Likes Gift Certificate Giveaway 2018
- Ten (10) winners will receive a gift certificate in the amount of a $10 to be used at a MERS/Missouri Goodwill Industries retail store.
- The prize elements will be awarded as described herein (subject to legal restrictions, etc.). If the winner is disqualified or is found to be ineligible for the contest, the Sponsor reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award the prize, at its sole discretion.
- If the entrant is unable to verify registration information the entrant will automatically be disqualified and their prize will be forfeited. The Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to select an alternate entry at that time. The Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. Notification is deemed to have occurred immediately upon placing of a phone call or sending of an e-mail. The Sponsor is not obligated to leave voice mail, answering machine or other message. The Contest Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify potential winners or for any late, misdirected, or if the potential winner is a minor, for late, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts of potential winner to provide signed parental or guardian consent.
- Conditions and restrictions may apply. The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize, except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entrant agrees and acknowledges that the contest application used to enter the contest is administered by MERS Goodwill. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, postage-due or incomplete entries or mail. Should multiple users of the same email account or mobile phone number, as applicable, enter the Contest and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said e-mail account or mobile phone account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address or mobile phone number by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, mobile service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses, mobile phone numbers or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
If you have any questions about this promotion, please call MERS Goodwill at 314-962-8802.
*Facebook, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies do not endorse, sponsor, and is not otherwise affiliated with this promotion in any manner. Any and all registered names used in this contest are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.