“One of The Best Places to Work in St. Louis!”
– St. Louis Business Journal
Click here for the STL Youth Jobs Program Application for Businesses
**MERS/ Goodwill is in the process of implementing an online Applicant Tracking System. Until the full implementation is complete, only some positions will be posted via the online system. If the position you are interested is not available online, please submit a paper application and resume.
Contracted Business Services:
Accepting applications for positions located in Missouri and Illinois.
Class A Truck Driver
- Location: Springfield, MO
- Must have Class A license
- Drivers will be home every night (excluding special trips)
- Standard hours are between 7AM and 6PM
- Full-time hourly position with benefits
- Location: Retail Stores in the Metro St. Louis area
- Duties: General building maintenance, including painting, plumbing, electrical and drywall work. Assist with new store set-up.
- Qualifications: High School or equivalency required. Building maintenance experience preferred.
- Location: Multiple location in MO and IL
- Duties: Standard janitorial cleaning including floors, bathrooms and sales floor area. Must be able to clean base boards, mop, dust, use standard floor buffers and other large equipment related to floor cleaning.
- Qualifications: High School or equivalency. Previous experience preferred.
Accepting applications for positions at 42 different retail stores located in Missouri and Illinois. Positions include:
- Store Manager
- Manager In Training (MIT)
- Assistant Store Managers
- Lead Associate
- Retail Associate
- Floor Tech
**MERS/ MO Goodwill considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability or any other legally protected status.
**Reasonable accommodations may be requested by contacting HR and are provided whenever reasonable to assist employee’s in performance of job duties.
**MERS/ MO Goodwill requires various background, records and drug checks/test upon employment.