This program is designed to provide comprehensive vocational evaluation and job placement services to individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing, as well as provide support and guidance regarding communication once the individual is employed. Case managers and job developers are fluent in American Sign Language (ASL), and knowledgeable about deaf culture. This program is offered through the following MERS Goodwill Career Center locations: Aftergut, Lippman, South County, North County, Franklin County, and St. Charles County. Please see “Find A Career Center” for contact information, and program specifics at each location, as well as referral/private pay options.
- 20 Ways to Celebrate Earth Day in 2018
- Your Ultimate Guide to Conquering Valentine’s Day on a Budget
- MERS Goodwill Awarded Contract For Adult High Schools in St. Louis, Missouri
- Holiday Gift Ideas in St. Louis: Goodwill Antique Gift Sets For Everyone on Your List
- Thrift Store Wall Art in St. Louis: DIY’s and Up-Cycles