This program assists individuals with barriers to employment with determining appropriate vocational goals, and identifying areas which may interfere with success. This program may last several hours to several weeks, depending on consumer needs. Career Counseling and Vocational Evaluation is offered at all MERS/Goodwill Career Center locations (see “Find a Career Center” to contact an office closest to you to for referral or private pay information).
- Your Ultimate Guide to Conquering Valentine’s Day on a Budget
- MERS Goodwill Awarded Contract For Adult High Schools in St. Louis, Missouri
- Holiday Gift Ideas in St. Louis: Goodwill Antique Gift Sets For Everyone on Your List
- Thrift Store Wall Art in St. Louis: DIY’s and Up-Cycles
- How to Donate 4 Big Ticket Items to Goodwill and Reap the Rewards