Why should you donate your vehicle to Goodwill?
Because your vehicle donation to MERS Goodwill will benefit individuals by providing employment services and job placement programs for those with barriers to employment. MERS Goodwill served over 63,000 individuals in in the bi-state area last year. The revenue from the sale of your vehicle stays local.
See details below:
- Goodwill accepts all vehicles including cars, trucks, vans, trailers and some boats and RV’s.
- The vehicle does not have to be running!
- Donor must provide a clear title and other paperwork, if required, for the vehicle.
- The donation process is very easy and towing is free.
- Goodwill is IRS approved and you may qualify for a federal tax deduction. Goodwill will provide you with a tax receipt.
- Goodwill is accredited by the Better Business Bureau and is rated 4 stars by Charity Navigator.
AREAS OF SERVICE
St. Louis Metropolitan area including St. Louis Metro. East (Illinois); St. Charles County; parts of Jefferson, Franklin and Phelps Counties; Rolla, St. Robert and surrounding areas; Columbia, Jefferson City, Moberly and surrounding areas; Springfield, MO and surrounding areas. Subject to towing availability and cost.
If you are located outside of the MERS Goodwill towing areas click here for another option.
You can donate online click here or by calling our office at (314)241-3464.