DONATE A CAR THROUGH MAY AND RECEIVE FOUR (4) FIELD BOX SEATS TO A CARDINALS GAME AGAINST THE NEW YORK METS IN AUGUST. (While supplies last)
- Must mention “Cardinals” (if donating online, put a note in the comments section)
- One set of tickets per household
- Tickets will be mailed to the address on your paperwork after the car has been picked up and verified at the auction.
- Game dates are 8/23, 8/24 & 8/25. (You have a choice of which game you want as long as seats are still remaining for that game)
If you have any questions, please call or email Nancy at 314-982-8850 or email@example.com
Areas of Service
St. Louis Metropolitan area including St. Louis Metro. East (Illinois); St. Charles County; parts of Jefferson County, Franklin County, St. Francois & Phelps Counties; Rolla, St. Robert & surrounding area; Columbia; Jefferson City; Moberly, Lake of the Ozarks area, Springfield, Ozark, Nixa, Branson and surrounding areas. Subject to towing availability.
How do I start the vehicle donation process?
- Call (314)241-3464 to speak with someone in the local Goodwill donation processing center or…
- Download our Donation Packet or…
- Use our online form CLICK HERE to submit
What happens after my vehicle is accepted?
• We will send you a thank you letter confirming receipt of your donation.
• A tow company will contact you. All towing is FREE!
• If the car is at a shop, the tow company will make arrangements with the repair shop for pickup. Be sure to remove all personal belonging from the car. Remove your license plate and leave the keys with the shop.
*If a rush pick up is necessary due to a police order, or at a repair shop, we will work with you for towing arrangements.
What happens after my vehicle is picked up?
•Goodwill evaluates each donated car to obtain the highest possible selling price for the vehicle in an effort to generate funds and to maximize the donor’s federal income tax deduction. http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p4303.pdf
• Your car will be sold at a local auto auction.
• After the car has been sold, you will receive a letter from Goodwill thanking you for your support and providing the car sale information. This letter may be used as a charitable receipt for federal income tax deduction purposes; additional tax documents will be provided when required by IRS regulations as a result of the sale value of the car.