What kinds of vehicles can be donated to Goodwill?
- * Boat with trailer ~ 1990 or newer
- * RV
- * Jet Ski with trailer
- * Camper with trailer
* Some restrictions apply – in rare cases, Goodwill may be unable to accept a car if the cost of towing exceeds the value of the car.
What if the car is not running?
• Goodwill accepts most cars with a proper title, no matter what condition or age, unless the car is located outside of our towing area.
How long will it take to have my car picked up?
• You will be contacted by the towing company within one or two days after the title is received at our processing center. All towing is FREE!
• You can speed up the donation process by submitting the donation form and a *copy of your signed title, front and back, (you may also mail the originals to the local office to get started) any of the following ways:
- Mail: Goodwill, 1727 Locust Street Saint Louis, MO 63103 Attn: Car Donations
- Fax: (314)621-8732
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Review the Donation Packet for instructions on how to sign your title.
What documents do I need to donate a car?
• A clear title to the car (review the Donation Packet for instructions on how to sign your title). In some cases a lien release letter may be required. If you cannot locate or have lost the certificate of title, we can help you obtain the proper documentation and forms to receive a duplicate title. If the loan has been released after July 2003.
• Vehicle Donor Information Sheet. (included in the Donation Packet).
Areas of Service
St. Louis Metropolitan area including St. Louis Metro. East (Illinois); St. Charles County; parts of Jefferson County, Franklin Counties, St. Francois & Phelps Counties; Rolla, St. Robert & surrounding area; Columbia; Jefferson City; Moberly, Lake of the Ozarks area, Springfield, Ozark, Nixa, Branson and surrounding areas. Subject to towing availability.
What if I have more questions?
Please contact us at your local Goodwill office: