Donate a car in June and get four (4) one-day passes to Six Flags good through the 2015 season. You must mention “SIX FLAGS” on your paperwork or online donation to receive the tickets! These tickets will be available while Supplies Last. Your eligibility also requires that Goodwill be in receipt of your vehicle and a signed title, free and clear of all liens, and void of any errors which may restrict the transfer of the title, and the keys to the vehicle.
One set of tickets per household.
Why should you donate your vehicle to Goodwill?
Because your vehicle donation to MERS/Goodwill will benefit individuals by providing employment rehabilitation services and job placement programs for those with barriers to employment. The revenue from the sale of your vehicle stays right here in the bi-state area.
See details below:
- Goodwill accepts all vehicles including cars, trucks, vans, trailers and some boats and RV’s.
- The vehicle does not have to be drivable!
- Donor must provide a clear title and other paperwork, if required, for the vehicle.
- The donation process is very easy and towing is free.
- Goodwill is IRS approved and you may qualify for a federal tax deduction. Goodwill will provide you with a tax receipt.
- Goodwill is accredited by the Better Business Bureau and Charity Navigator.
Your donations can be accomplished by donating online by calling our office (314)241-3464.