Why should you donate your vehicle to Goodwill?
Because your vehicle donation to MERS/Goodwill will benefit individuals by providing employment rehabilitation services and job placement programs for those with barriers to employment. The revenue from the sale of your vehicle stays right here in the bi-state area.
See details below:
- Goodwill accepts all vehicles including cars, trucks, vans, trailers and some boats and RV’s.
- The vehicle does not have to be drivable!
- Donor must provide a clear title and other paperwork, if required, for the vehicle.
- The donation process is very easy and towing is free.
- Goodwill is IRS approved and you may qualify for a federal tax deduction. Goodwill will provide you with a tax receipt.
- Goodwill is accredited by the Better Business Bureau and Charity Navigator.
Your donations can be accomplished by donating online by calling our office (314)241-3464.
DONATE A CAR THROUGH MAY AND RECEIVE FOUR (4) FIELD BOX SEATS TO A CARDINALS GAME AGAINST THE NEW YORK METS IN AUGUST. (While supplies last)
- Must mention “Cardinals” (if donating online, put a note in the comments section)
- One set of tickets per household
- Tickets will be mailed to the address on your paperwork after the car has been picked up and verified at the auction.
- Game dates are 8/23, 8/24 & 8/25. (You have a choice of which game you want as long as seats are still remaining for that game)
If you have any questions, please call or email Nancy at 314-982-8850 or email@example.com