“One of The Best Places to Work in St. Louis!”
- St. Louis Business Journal
Or click here to download our: Application_for_Employment
Click here for the STL Youth Jobs Program Application for Businesses
Click here to apply for the STL Youth Program Application for Participants
Mail your resume to:
MERS/Missouri Goodwill Industries
1727 Locust Street
St. Louis, MO 63103
Attn: Human Resources
- Location: St. Louis City, Aftergut Center
- Duties: Invoice preparation and processing, including document maintenance and monthly account reconciliation. Respond to financial transaction inquires for the agency’s internal and external customers. Input vendor invoices in accounting software. General ledger maintenance and provides assistance with monthly end closing.
- Qualifications: BS/BA in related field with two years experience preferred.
Accepting applications for positions located in Missouri and Illinois.
Mission Services ~ Employment & Training:
Services for Individuals with Disabilities
- Location: St. Louis County, Lippman Center; St. Louis City, Aftergut Center
- Duties: Assist consumers with maintaining employment commensurate with their interest, abilities, and support needs. Facilitate and maintain ongoing communication with client and employer. Excellent organizational, written, and verbal skills requires; current driver’s license, vehicle insurance, and independent transportation required.
- Qualifications: High School or equivalency required. BS/BA in related field preferred
- Location: Lippman Center, St. Louis County
- Duties: Help individuals with disabilities obtain employment based on their interest, abilities, and support needs. Maintain current knowledge of the job market, local employers, and have an understanding of the individual’s limitations. Also required to communicate regularly with referral sources and maintain consumer files.
- Qualifications: High School or equivalency required, BS/BA in related field preferred.
- Location: Metro St. Louis, St. Louis County and St. Charles, MO area; Metro East, IL area
- Duties: Assist individuals to maintain employment commensurate with their social, psychological, and medical needs and abilities; assist employers to facilitate the successful employment of people with disabilities. Job Coach will provide training and assistance to persons with disabilities to help them maintain competitive employment.
- Qualification: High School degree and experience in social service required. Bachelor’s degree and experience in supervising people and working with people with disabilities preferred. Current driver’s license, vehicle insurance and independent transportation required.
Workforce Development Services
Case Manager- Juvenile Transition Program
- Location: Innovative Concepts Academy, St. Louis City
- Duties: Assist individuals to pursue and achieve educational and employment goals. Maintain working knowledge of community resources, document all activities in state system, and problem solve with participants to resolve barriers to employment.
- Qualifications: High School or equivalency required. BA/BS in related field with experience working in Social Services preferred.
- Location: Camdenton, Lebanon, MO and surrounding areas.
- Duties: Responsible for planning, establishing, and supervising MWA program. Observe and assess performance of consumers and maintain assessment and treatment plans.
- Qualifications: BS/BA in related field preferred. High School or equivalency required.
- Location/Program: Outlet Center, St. Louis City/ Computer Works program
- Duties: Supervisor individuals in the Computer Works program.
- Qualifications: High or equivalency required. Experience working in Social Services and working with individuals with disabilities preferred. Must have truck driving experience.
- Location: St. Louis City, Aftergut Center
- Duties: Monitor residential facility to ensure security of residents. Assist residents with daily needs.
- Qualifications: High School or equivalency preferred.
- Location: Imagination Learning Center, Downtown St. Louis
- Program: Daycare
- Duties: Cover call in shifts, vacation requests and sick/personal days shifts. Would be working in all ages of classrooms, as temp assistant teacher to provide safe and educational environment to children, assist lead teacher in classroom functions.
- Qualifications: High School diploma or equivalency required.
Loss Prevention Greeter
- 2-3 Positions available
- Assist Loss Prevention with securing assets at stores. Primary function is to be highly visible at checkout, checking receipts, deterring thefts, and protecting agency assets.
- Qualifications: High School or equivalency required. Prior retail, military, or customer service experience preferred. Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Drivers will be home every night (excluding special trips)
- Standard hours are between 7AM and 6PM
Accepting applications for positions at 42 different retail stores located in Missouri and Illinois. Positions include:
- Manager In Training (MIT)
- Assistant Store Managers
- Lead Associate
- Retail Associate
- Floor Tech
**MERS/ MO Goodwill considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability or any other legally protected status.
**Reasonable accommodations may be requested by contacting HR and are provided whenever reasonable to assist employee’s in performance of job duties.
**MERS/ MO Goodwill requires various background, records and drug checks/test upon employment.