- We are happy to accept almost everything at Goodwill and please know we do our best to recycle anything that cannot be sold in our stores. Click here for a complete list for items we are not able to take at this time.
- If you need assistance determining the value of your donation please use the IRS suggested guidelines which can found by clicking here!
- For questions and details about home pick-up services, please click here and select Home Pick-Up from the drop-down menu.
- Unfortunately, Goodwill does not give or sell their donated cars to the public. Our donated cars are sold “as is” at dealer auto auctions in St. Louis, Rolla and Springfield, Missouri. The revenue from the sale of our donated cars is used to further our mission of helping individuals with employment training and job placement services throughout the bi-state area.
- All of our store policies, including return procedures are outlined here.
Career Center Services
- If you are interested in any of our mission related services, please click here.
- MERS/Goodwill offers a volunteer/community service program for court ordered community service or educational purposes. A Volunteer/Community Service Application must be completed and approved prior to any service provided. An application can be obtained at any of our participating store locations. Goodwill will not consider participants who have been convicted of violent or theft related charges.